Cloud Services and Solutions
Cloud data solutions
Start with private cloud and evolve to a hybrid cloud environment. You retain the proven storage efficiency, availability and scalability of the world's no.1 branded storage operating system.
Reduce your data storage requirements by 50% – guaranteed.
Use deduplication technology to reduce your existing data by at least 35%.
Dynamic Data Portability: Integrated data transport, including the No.1 replication software and first-of-its-kind hypervisor translation, offers dynamic movement of data and workloads across any cloud resources, helping you boost IT efficiency and avoid vendor lock-in.
Control the security of data moving in and out of the cloud, and meet compliance requirements.
Integrate enterprise-class data management with public cloud services that offer speed, flexibility and economy.
Extensive Choice: Create your private, public or hybrid cloud strategy with your choice of our 175+ cloud service provider partners worldwide.
Leverage open-source options to provision and manage cloud resources with CloudStack and OpenStack.
Considering a business VoIP system?
Opt for the latest in affordable, integrated and flexible business communications systems with a rich Business VoIP (Voice over IP) system from fortune it, the leader among VoIP providers. Learn more about the advantages of small business VoIP with our white paper SMB Buyer's Guide to VoIP.
Business VoIP System
fortune it VoIP phone system provides both cost and productivity improvements with the following features:
- Bundled unlimited local and long-distance service
- Unified messaging, including simultaneous ring on multiple phones
- Complete Help Desk support for all your end users
- End user self-control via portals and toolbar
- Tight integration with Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Flexible mobility, including selective call forwarding
- Secure and reliable architecture and infrastructure for both voice and data
- Complete transition and migration assistance from your existing phone system
- Full end-to-end technician support from the phone system through your network all the way to the telephony carrier
- Faxing plans that are integrated with Microsoft Office for your users
fortune it's Managed Voice-over-IP Solution, include:
- Reduced operating costs
- Streamlined phone management
- Increased user productivity
- Improved customer and employee satisfaction
- Enhanced utility of laptops which can serve as phone systems
- Ease of expansion and growth
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity benefits